uDroppy is a B2B Marketplace that connects online merchants with manufacturers. Everyday we close partnerships with best in class factories and shipping companies to ensure an high quality service. However sometimes it can happen that there is a delay in the shipments, a product damaged or a wrong variants. uDroppy is here to manage these problems as well. The customer has a maximum of 7 days to ask a refund from the date of delivery (counting the day of delivery as the first one) for the reasons described below. If more than 7 days pass, the customer is no more eligible for a refund, no matter the reason. uDroppy will provide a full refund* in any of the following cases: N.B. COVID-19 Crisis: Tracking Numbers & Refunds – During the Covid-19 crisis tracking numbers may not work or be delayed due to lack of human resources at logistics centers and shipping companies, as well as lack or delays in cargo flights and ships. Due to the Covid-19 crisis uDroppy won’t refund any order delivered over 40 days or late. – This point is valid until the Covid-19 crisis is finished, meaning lockdowns in all interested countries are canceled, cargo flights and ships are back to normal schedule and logistics to normal pace, with backlog absorbed.This refund policy is to be used as a resource by people who work with uDroppy.
1. Delayed Orders: Orders Not Found, In transit, Pending, Expired with more than 40 days (counting from the day the uDroppy client fulfills the order to uDroppy also called “fulfilment date”) if: – A customer has sent a complaint (Through PayPal Dispute or other Gateway, e-mail, etc.) – The customer has provided the full shipping information which includes the shipping name, address, province, zip code, country and contact phone number. – Sometimes, the order arrives at the nearest office to the buyer and gets marked as pending delivery because of the incorrect or unclear address. You will need to ask your buyer to go to the post office for delivery or to contact the local post office. You will need to provide to uDroppy: – Screenshot of customer complains or e-mail stating they have not received the order. ***If the order fulfilment date falls during a national holiday it will be taken in consideration as fulfilment date the first date after the holiday is finished.
2. Damaged Orders: uDroppy will provide a full refund/replacement if: – The order arrives damaged. – The order arrives damaged but the customer does not want the replacement to be sent. – For electronic products the Client should start the dispute not later than 7 days after the product is received. You will need to provide to uDroppy: – Photos of the damaged item to prove damage. – Screenshot of the e-mail or dispute received. The products might need to be returned to uDroppy if our Dispute Operation Team asks for a return. The dispute to uDroppy should be opened not later than 7 days after the products arrived at destination.
3. Nonconformity: uDroppy will check most of the items before shipping them out, but sometimes the buyers still complain about products received. uDroppy will provide a full refund/replacement if: – Imperfections such as incorrect size/color, parts missing, not working etc. You will need to provide to uDroppy: – Photos and/or videos of the items received from buyer to prove imperfections. – Screenshot of the e-mail or dispute received. The products might need to be returned to uDroppy if our Dispute Operation Team asks for a return. For parts missing, uDroppy only accepts resend it instead of the full refund. The dispute to uDroppy should be opened not later than 7 days after the products arrived at destination.
4. Delivery Countries’ Limits: Because of international shipping method ability limits, the deliveries can encounter complications in certain shipping countries. uDroppy will not accept any dispute about delivery once order dispatched if shipped to the countries below： Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Madagascar, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Nepal, Nicaragua, Swaziland, Jamaica, Zambia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Algeria, Angola, Bahamas, Benin, Belize City, Burundi, Dominican Republic, Gambia, Grenada, Cuba, Palestine, Mexico, Brazil, Paraguay, Guadaloupe, Reunion Islands, New Caledonia. You can still open a dispute with reasons except for delivery. You will need to provide to uDroppy: – Photos of the items received from buyer to prove the complaints. – Screenshot of the e-mail or dispute received.
5. Shipping Method Limits: Some shipping methods will be untrackable when orders arrived to some Countries, States or Cities, uDroppy will not accept any dispute when you choose shipping method and ship to the limit countries. Product Volume Excess: Some products are much bigger in volume than in weight, and freight company will charge the shipping based on volume instead of weight. Normally the orders that weigh over 2kg and exceed the volume will have this issue. We will have to charge you by the volume for shipping cost once we find it. As the international shipping method developing, the limits will be released in the future, we will change this rule if we have an opportunity. You can still open a dispute with reasons except for delivery as usual. You will need to provide to uDroppy: – Photos of the items received from buyer to prove the complaints. – Screenshot of the e-mail or dispute received.
6. The dispute which is not the fault of uDroppy: uDroppy will not accept any disputes that buyer received with reasons as below: – The buyer does not like it. – The description is not correct. – Products smell unusual. – The buyer ordered wrong items or SKU. – The shipping address provided incorrectly.
7. Products returned to uDroppy warehouse: – Normally uDroppy will not suggest returning products to our warehouse, because the international shipping is costly and takes at least 3 months to arrive to uDroppy China Warehouse. Most them will be lost during the return. Also, most of the returned products will be damaged on the way. uDroppy can accept the returns if you put the products to your private inventory once we received them. *Refunds are made on the same PayPal or Stripe account used to fulfill the order or as Virtual Funds in the platform. Please remember that transactions fees could occur in accordance to the client’s account - Subscriptions:The payment of the subscription, paid in full, with a promo, a promo code or a discount, is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of your subscription term.
Every renewal of the subscription, once paid, is not eligible for refund. If you wish to terminate your subscription you can do it during the subscription period from the self service platform. Termination of the contract can be done directly from your subscription page, only using the email address associated with the account. For any inquiry regarding your subscription write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.